lundi 1 août 2011

Emma Watson enhances pale skin


Emma Watson enhances pale skinEmma Watson always carries blusher with her to avoid looking too pale.
The British actress, who is best known for her role as Hermione Granger in the highly-successful Harry Potter franchise, is famed for her elegant style and porcelain complexion.
The English rose always carries a pink blush in her handbag to ensure she always has colour in her cheeks.
The 21-year-old star also carries her signature scent with her while travelling to make sure she always smells fresh.
'Being an English woman I tend to be really pale, that's why I always carry some blusher with me,' she revealed to Germany’s In magazine.
'When I fly I also have moisturiser and a perfume in my bag.'
Emma has sensitive skin so sticks to using the same products to avoid breakouts. The beauty also loves wearing mascara to lengthen her lashes.
'I have really sensitive skin and that's why I just use the mild toner Eau Micellaire Douceur by Lancôme. Mascara Hypnose keeps my lashes looking great as well,' she said.
Nowadays, Emma is considered a global style icon, having modelled for Burberry and designed for clothing brand People Tree. Emma insists, however, that she wasn’t always allowed to enjoy cosmetics and beauty products.
The stunning star has recalled her first experience with choosing a scent.
'I was in South France with my family and we visited a perfumer. I was supposed to choose a perfume but my stepmother was against it. She considered me far too young,' she recalled.
© Cover Media

0 comments:

Enregistrer un commentaire