mercredi 4 mai 2011

Britney Spears’ extensions questioned


Britney Spears’ extensions questioned(Cover) - EN Star Style - Celebrity hair guru Ryan Nickulas thinks Britney Spears needs to “let go of the extensions”.
Ryan has looked after the tresses of some of the biggest names in Hollywood, including blonde beauty Pamela Anderson.
He would love to get his hands on gorgeous pop star Britney, because he knows she has beautiful locks and thinks she relies too heavily on hair extensions.
“[Britney Spears] needs a good gay in her camp. I don’t think she has a good gay man in her life because if she does, they’re lying to her. I am a big fan. I’ve gone to every concert. I have every album. She is my pop diva. But I would love to do her hair. I would love to help her and give her the confidence to let go of the extensions,” he beamed in an interview with okmagazine.com.
The hairdresser also discussed his number one client Pamela. He cites the 43-year-old actress-and-model as the ultimate blonde icon. He appreciates the star’s great sense of humour and found it funny that the now-single celebrity bases her musical taste on ex-husbands Tommy Lee and Kid Rock.
“I’d have to say Pamela Anderson because you really don’t get any bigger of a blonde bombshell,” he replied when asked about his favourite celebrity client.
“She was so down-to-earth. She put her iPod in and she was like, ‘This is such a mix between Kid Rock’s and Tommy Lee’s music. I, like, stole their ipods.’ It was so surreal. I’m obsessed with her.” © Cover Media

0 comments:

Enregistrer un commentaire