samedi 14 mai 2011

Selena Gomez: I’m a huge Britney fan

Selena Gomez: I’m a huge Britney fanSelena Gomez has revealed that working with her idol Britney Spears was 'a dream come true'.
The singer, who is releasing her third album this summer, explained that she is a big fan of the pop star and feels lucky that Britney contributed to her new record.
However, the 18-year-old Disney star said she was disappointed that she didn’t get to meet the Till The World Ends singer.
'Working with Britney was a dream come true. I didn’t get to meet her, sadly, but having her contribute to the album is incredible,' she told British magazine Look. 'I feel very lucky because I’m a huge fan of Britney.'
Selena also said she admires fellow singer/songwriter Taylor Swift’s honesty when it comes to putting her romantic past into lyrics.
While Taylor has confirmed that some of her songs are about ex-boyfriends, Selena, who is currently dating teen sensation Justin Bieber, explained she likes to keep her personal life to herself.
'I love how open she is but I wouldn’t be brave enough to do that. There needs to be a little bit of mystery,' she said. 'My songs are about my own experiences but I’ve been inspired by other people’s too.'

0 comments:

Enregistrer un commentaire