mercredi 7 septembre 2011

Adele: I would prefer sons


Adele: I would prefer sons
Adele wants five sons because boys are nicer to their mothers than girls.
The 23-year-old singer is currently single. She’s had three boyfriends in the past, none of which have treated her very well. She famously pens lyrics about her relationships, but her romantic experiences haven’t made her bitter.
The star would love to have a family at some point and has already thought about how many kids she’d like.
'I’ve always got on better with boys. Most of my friends are boys. Like, if I have children, I want five boys. Boys love their mothers whereas girls can be so mean to each other,' she explained.
'I do get massively distracted when I’ve got someone in my life, which I can’t afford to do right now. Besides, no one treats me as well as I do…'
For now Adele relies on her friends when she wants fun.
She’s known many of her closest pals for years and they treat her as they always have done.
She has money nowadays but she still loves getting a good deal on things – so much so her friends let her know if they spot a bargain. They shout 'Pam' at her rather than using her real name when out and about, especially when they spot cut-price vegetables.
'As everybody knows, I always love a good deal,' Adele laughed to Vogue magazine.
'[Celebrities don’t need to be hounded] look at Meryl Streep, best actress in the world – nobody knows nothing about her do they?'
Adele famously refuses to play stadium shows because she finds the concept so terrifying. She gets stage fright and often has to be walked toward the audience by a staff member to ensure she goes through with the show.
The star is often physically sick before singing too, although she now thinks that’s a good thing.
'I puke quite a lot before going on stage – though never actually on stage – but then I sh*t myself before everything… This is, the bigger the freak-out, the more I enjoy the show,' she laughed.

0 comments:

Enregistrer un commentaire