mardi 20 septembre 2011

Blake Lively ‘showered with dresses’


Blake Lively ‘showered with dresses’Blake Lively says being dressed by iconic designers is like being in a dream land.
The actress shot to fame as Serena van der Woodsen in the hit US drama series Gossip Girl, and has since become renowned for her mix of edgy and feminine fashion choices.
The stunning star has made an impression on the fashion world, including Chanel designer Karl Lagerfeld, who picked the actress to be the face of the Mademoiselle handbag line.
The 23-year-old never imagined being at the forefront of the style world, and admits that being dressed by such iconic designers is a dream come true.
'When I got the part in Gossip Girl I was a style icon suddenly. Designers like Valentino, Zac Posen started to shower me with dresses - that's really like being in cockaigne,' she revealed in an interview with In magazine.
Blake looks to icons of the silver screen for her fashion inspiration. The beauty, who is regularly praised for her elegant choices of garb, says she has been intrigued by different senses of style from an early age.
'Fashion has always been a huge part of my life. I looked to the classic style of Grace Kelly and Audrey Hepburn,' she said. 'My mother and my sisters shaped me. I am the youngest of five brothers and sisters and I learnt a lot by watching. My mom always put great emphasis on the way she looked. She sewed my dresses in the past and mixed them with modern elements.'

0 comments:

Enregistrer un commentaire