lundi 6 juin 2011

Jennifer Lopez loves experimental nails

Jennifer Lopez loves experimental nails
Jennifer Lopez thinks nail polish can be a great way of expressing individuality.
The 41-year-old actress-and-singer is famed for her immaculate appearance, and loves to look glamorous from head to toe.
Jennifer pays special attention to her hands, and thinks funky nails can be a great way to stand out from the crowd.
'I wear all colours on my nails, for pales to corals and blues. It’s fun to express yourself with shades and patterns. I even had pink sparkles on the tips of my nails at a party recently,' she told the British edition of In Style.
Jennifer has been discussing other elements of her beauty regime. The gorgeous star tries to avoid false tanner most of the time, although does like to have a little bit of help in looking bronzed.
'When I first started out, I had fake tan on all the time. But now, I only use it when I need to for work,' she explained.
'If I’m wearing a dress, I always apply a shimmery body cream for a pretty glow.'

0 comments:

Enregistrer un commentaire