lundi 27 juin 2011

Kirsten Dunst: I like comfortable gowns

Kirsten Dunst: I like comfortable gowns
Kirsten Dunst says comfort is the most important factor when deciding on her red carpet attire.
The Hollywood star is famed for her feminine look and blonde tresses and is regularly praised for her eclectic mix of elegant and edgy fashion choices.
While she likes to wow at big events, the 29-year-old always keeps her comfort in mind.
'I prefer classic pieces which are always very feminine. But comfort is always very important for me,' she revealed in an interview with Madame Figaro.
Kirsten has a failsafe red carpet look. The gorgeous star relies on a handful of designers to dress her come day or night.
'For the red carpet, I like Chanel, Valentino and Rodarte, because they have very feminine dresses. For every day, I always wear the same brands. I melt at Acne, A.P.C, Isabel Marant or Vanessa Bruno. In fact, I have a French style.'
Kirsten hasn’t always been so clued-up when it comes to her style. The actress says the worst fashion disasters involve uncomplimentary underwear and transparent garments.
'A lot of fashion accidents happened when I was younger. The most important thing is to be very careful with the underwear that you wear – it has to structure your figure. You also have to be careful with the transparency of the dress that you choose,' she said. (C) Cover Media

0 comments:

Enregistrer un commentaire